Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD) is pleased to invite suitably qualified applicants to apply for the following positions:
Applicants for the position must:
1. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR [M1]
HUMAN RESOURCE SERVICES
The Executive Director of Human Resource Services is responsible in promoting and implementing human resource values at AMBD by planning and managing strategic and operational human resource programs at AMBD.
2. ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR [M2]
HUMAN CAPITAL STRATEGY
The Assistant Executive Director is responsible for managing the daily operations of the human resources office and assists the Executive Director in managing strategic and operational human resource programs at AMBD.
3. SENIOR MANAGER [M3]
The Senior Manager is responsible in planning and overseeing the execution of the Corporate Communications strategies for AMBD. The Senior Manager is also responsible for the development, management and operations of corporate communications activities in AMBD.
4. ASSOCIATE/ASSOCIATE TRAINEE [M4]
The Associate shapes and maintains AMBD's reputation, through the planning and execution of various communications campaigns.
5. ASSOCIATE/ASSOCIATE TRAINEE [M4] CURRENCY MANAGEMENTThe Associate is responsible in assisting to develop and produce designs related to currency projects in Currency Management, oversee the operations in Currency Management as well as manage and supervise currency processing.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
6. ASSOCIATE/ASSOCIATE TRAINEE [M4] LEGAL AFFAIRSTo provide sound legal advice to all relevant departments under AMBD and to ensure effective management of overall legal risk.
7. ASSISTANT OFFICER [S1] PROCUREMENT The Assistant Officer is responsible for providing assistance in the coordination and development of procurement processes in AMBD including managing logistical arrangements, developing sound processes and assisting departments within the organisation achieve procurement objectives.
8. ASSISTANT OFFICER [S1]INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
The Assistant Officer is responsible for providing assistance in IT technical support, security and operations for IT system and Data Centre (DC).
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications online only through the Online Job Application Form on the website (NO physical submission nor sent via email will be entertained), with the following items:- 1) Completed application form; 2) a full resume; 3) a recent passport-sized photograph; 4) a copy of applicant's IC; and 5) only copies of relevant academic certificates.
Applications should be received by AMBD not later than 12 noon on Tuesday, 20th October 2020.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
Copyright © Brunei Darussalam Central Bank
All Rights Reserved