AMBD CARE PACKAGES FOR EIGHT SCHOOLS IN BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
Tuesday, 11 Ramadhan 1441 corresponding to 5 May 2020
1. Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD), as part of its corporate social responsibility initiatives, handed over AMBD Care Packages to several schools in Brunei Darussalam recently.
2. AMBD Care Packages, consisting of printers, ink cartridges as well as printing papers, are contributions from AMBD officers and staff, in supporting the Ministry of Education's and schools' efforts to ensure continuity in the students' education during these uncertain times caused by the COVID19 pandemic outbreak, by conducting home-based learning via e-learning and home-pack learning.
3. A total of 16 packages were delivered to 8 primary and
secondary schools across the four districts including Haji Mohd Jaafar Maun
Primary School, Lambak Kiri Secondary School, Batang Mitus Primary School, Raja
Isteri Pengiran Anak Saleha Secondary School, Kuala Belait Primary School,
Pengiran Anak Puteri Hajah Rashidah Secondary School, Semabat Primary School
and Labu Estate Primary School on Monday 10 Ramadhan 1441 corresponding to 4
May 2020 and Tuesday, 11 Ramadhan 1441 corresponding to 5 May 2020.
4. The packages were handed over to the schools by Yang Mulia Dayang Hajah Rokiah binti Haji Badar, AMBD Managing Director; Yang Mulia Dayang Hajah Rashidah binti Haji Sabtu, Deputy Managing Director (Regulatory and Supervision); Yang Mulia Dayang Hajah Noorrafidah binti Haji Sulaiman, Deputy Managing Director (Monetary Operations/ Development and International); Yang Mulia Awang Mardini bin Haji Eddie, Acting Assistant Managing Director (Monetary Operations); and Yang Mulia Dayang Hajah Sufinah binti Haji Sahat, Acting Assistant Managing Director (Corporate Services).
5. AMBD believes that education is the basis to building a strong human capital in Brunei Darussalam, which is the fifth pillar to the Brunei Darussalam Financial Sector Blueprint (2016-2025). AMBD has previously worked with schools to strengthen financial literacy and education in Brunei Darussalam through school roadshows and Financial Fun Fairs, and will continue its efforts to support the nation, particularly in this challenging time.
Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam
Date: 11 Ramadhan 1441 / 5 May 2020
Download Malay version here
Download English version here
Copyright © Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam
All Rights Reserved