AMBD ALERT LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED
1. Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD) would like to inform members of the public that the AMBD Alert List has been updated.
2. The AMBD Alert List is a list of individuals, companies and websites which are neither authorised nor approved under the relevant laws and regulations administered by AMBD or whose activities raise a suspicion of illegal financial activity. This list is without prejudice to any further assessment by AMBD regarding the activities of the companies concerned.
3. AMBD would also like to inform the public the entities that have been included in the Alert List for the month of February 2020 are as below:
4. To access the Alert List, as well as the list of persons and institutions licensed by AMBD, members of the public may visit here.
5. AMBD would like to remind the public to not deal with any entities or individuals carrying out or offering unlicensed financial services or may be perceived as get-rich-quick schemes or pyramid schemes. Among the products and services that must be licensed by AMBD includes money changer, money remittance and money lenders. For any involvement in dealing with an unlicensed or unregulated company or individual, members of the public may not have the protection afforded under the regulatory framework administered by AMBD.
6. AMBD remains committed to the financial stability of Brunei Darussalam and to safeguarding Brunei Darussalam's financial system and the interests of financial consumers. AMBD will also continue to actively monitor any suspicious or unlicensed financial activities in Brunei Darussalam. If the public have any information on unlicensed financial activities, please contact AMBD at 2380007 or email us at
Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam
Date: 14 Rejab 1441H / 9 March 2020M
Download Malay version here
Download English version here
Copyright © Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam
All Rights Reserved