PRESS RELEASEAMBD ALERT LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED
1. Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD) would like to inform members of the public that the AMBD Alert List has been updated.
2. The AMBD Alert List is a list of individuals, companies and websites which are neither authorised nor approved under the relevant laws and regulations administered by AMBD or whose activities raise a suspicion of illegal financial activity. This list is without prejudice to any further assessment by AMBD regarding the activities of the companies concerned.
3. AMBD would also like to inform the public that FMB_Butik has been included in the Alert List for the month of October 2019.
4. To access the Alert List, as well as the list of persons and institutions licensed by AMBD, members of the public may visit AMBD's website at
5. AMBD remains committed to the financial stability of Brunei Darussalam, and to safeguarding Brunei Darussalam's financial system and the interests of financial consumers. AMBD will also continue to actively monitor any suspicious or unlicensed financial activities in Brunei Darussalam. If the public have any information on unlicensed financial activities, please contact AMBD at 2380007 or email us at
Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam Date: 9 Rabiulawal 1441H / 6 November 2019MReference: AMBD/COMMS/3
Download Malay version here
Download English version here
Copyright © Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam
All Rights Reserved