COIN DEPOSIT MACHINE
1. Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD) is pleased to announce that one (1) unit of coin deposit machine has been placed at the foyer of the Ministry of Finance Building, Commonwealth Drive from Thursday, 10 Safar 1438 corresponding to 10th November 2016.
2. This machine is the first of its kind to be introduced in Brunei Darussalam. The main purpose of introducing this machine is to offer the public coins returning service to AMBD.
3. The public may deposit Brunei coins in the denominations of 1 cent, 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents and 50 cents.
4. This user friendly machine is a self-service coin deposit machine, easily accessible to the public and no fees will be charged for the use of this service.
5. The public is advised to bring along a copy of their identification and bank statement/ account passbook, when making the transaction, for verification and payment purposes. The processing period will take seven (7) working days, subject to the terms and conditions.
6. The operating time for the machine is as follow:
7. AMBD would like to inform that this coin deposit machine is currently operating on trial. For further enquiries regarding the machine, please contact the Currency Management Unit at +673 2382186 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam
Date: 18 Safar 1438/ 18 November 2016
Download Malay version here
Copyright © Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam
All Rights Reserved